Questions of The Day:
So, to end this lesson and to help you master your words, the questions that you want to ask yourself today are:
- Which thoughts does my mind entertain most of the day?
- Which words do I often speak about myself and my state to others?
- Which words do I most often use when I talk about others?
- What am I creating with the thoughts and words that I choose to entertain in my mind and my life?
Are your thoughts and words positive or negative? If they’re mostly negative, ask yourself:
- Am I willing to work on replacing these negative thoughts and words immediately as they come towards positive ones instead?
- How can I change these thoughts and words to reflect what I want to have in my life?
If you are not in a state of bliss most waking hours of your life, you have negative thought patterns.